Sunday, February 5, 2017

First assignment


If you were stranded on a desert island what two items you would take with you and why? 


 This question is too funny, because I always joke with my husband, if one day I get lost on a desert, the woods, an island, I don’t know anywhere but I am on my own I would not survive 2 days, Lol. Now, I think that thought is true, and to be honest the first to two things that come to mind are a photo of my daughters and my husband to give me strength to go through hard times, always thinking positive that I am going to see them again, and a tooth brush because I just can’t live with dirty tooth, Lol. Well, as you all can see I have no survival spirit or instinct, I think I would stay in one place waiting for someone to come and rescue me. The struggle is real!! but we are a very cautious family, an example of this is that every time we go out to public places where there are a lot of people, we always assigned a place where if someone gets lost, we should be able to find them.




  

1 comment: